If you’re keen to choose a healthy dish when you dine out, then seafood might be your best option.
It is nutrient-rich, a good source of protein, vitamins and minerals, and is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Research suggests:
- Some types of fish, such as salmon, are rich in vitamin A, which helps boost the immune and reproductive system. Another vitamin found in some seafood is vitamin D, which promotes healthy bone growth and boosts the immune system too.
- Omega-3 fatty acids can significantly reduce the risk of heart related issues such as strokes and heart attacks.
- Eating seafood on a regular basis can ease the symptoms of arthritis.
- Those who consume omega-3 fatty acids found in seafood are less likely to suffer from macular degeneration. A disease that can result in vision loss.
- Eating seafood aids moisture retention in the skins and your skin’s healthy glow is affected more by what you eat than what you apply to it.
- Seafood omega-3s may lower the risk of developing Alzheimer’s.
- A sufficient intake of omega-3 fatty acids promotes proper brain growth in infants and children.
- Increasing omega-3 consumption can reduce the symptoms of asthma and certain allergies.
- Selenium antioxidant found in seafood that is known to improve the immune system.
There will be a range of seafood dishes on our menu – book your table today!